We’re really sorry you’ve had problems with goods purchased from us, that’s never nice to hear. If it’s still covered under the manufacturer's warranty, we should be able to help you though.
1. Your order reference number
2. Which item is faulty? (make/model/size/colour/year)
3. Precise nature of the fault.
4. Exact circumstances leading up to the fault first appearing.
5. What in your opinion caused the fault to arise?
6. Please attach photos illustrating the problem(s) because good quality images may remove the need to return goods to us.
And finally, any other relevant information that may help.
When taking photos, please:
- Place a coin or other small object near the fault to help the camera focus and to help me judge the scale of the problem.
- Include a variety of photos, taken from different angles and distances.
- Reduce the size of the images to a size appropriate for sending by e-mail.
Please do not return any goods until requested. You may need to return the goods to a different address or they may not need to be returned at all. Once we have this information we will raise the warranty claim and look to resolve this for you within 48 hours.